P.S. There is one pain I often feel which you will never know, because it is caused by the absence of you..
THE LADYSTORIESWISHESESCAPESGOSSIPSPLAYINGREMINISCE
Welcome to Sweet-Delicatekisses.bs.com. Enjoy your stay! (:
Lerling is my name ﺕ
Sweet 19 ; 05.04.89 Attached | single
Alson Sua is love. ♥
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
♥ 11:29:00 PM
Went out to John little's mega sale @ expo with yy & sis in the evening.Bought some baby clothings for pris baby & jack's baby.Texted with bf for a while on the way there.Shop arnd & wanted to buy alot of stuffs but it's too heavy, so me & sis will be going with mum next mon to shop. (:
Head home after shopping & yy came over for dinner.Watched tv & help her to find her storybook.LOL.
P.S. When I look into your eyes, it's like falling in love all over again.
I'm still yearning for that love of yours..
Fairy godmother, pls grant my wish!
Laptop
ITouch
PSP
DS Lite
New Phone
More Love New Adidas sports shoes
Driving license