Wednesday, July 30, 2008
♥ 9:48:00 PM
Today was boring cos was at home the whole day, school will be starting next week.Utter boredness! Had dinner at Elise aunt's place & had fun talking to my cous. (:
Attended my driving lessons on tuesday night & gosh it's kinda bad! I get nervous seeing the heavy traffic at that time & my instructor says i only cant co-ordinate with my hands & foot when i focus on the car at the front.LOL~!
Had dinner with yy, davin & sis on monday night @geylang & shopped at mustafa till 1 plus in the morning.It was fun while we do our shopping there, but didnt managed to take any pictures.How sad!
Went out with bf on the weekends & caught the movie titled Prom night.I'll rate it 5/10 cos it aint a very worth movie.Bought bird nest together with jessica on sun night @ westmall & accompanied her for dinner before i went over to grandma's place.
Absence sharpens love, the presence strengthens it.
I'm still yearning for that love of yours..