Thursday, August 7, 2008
♥ 7:15:00 PM
Woke up in the morning & my head's spinning so hard. =.= Sat down on the sofa and rest for a short while before the dizziness is gone.Wake bro & sis up after that and went to do my blogskin.Finally done with it after spending 2 hrs editing & doing the image. (:
Went to school after i bathe & had class till 5pm.Took a bus home from queenstown & it took me 2 hrs to reach home lars.By then, it's already raining cats and dogs in tampines. =.= Called sis up & ask her to bring an umbrella for me when i'm reaching, but this girl from springfield sec was so damn idiotic lars.She's so damn dumb, people alighting are all going into the bus stop but she push me out with her open umbrella & i got drenched.Fuck!
Met ah sock ytd nite @ 497A's void deck, She missed me tts y she came all the way from safra which is the opp direction from my hse to meet me.I'm so so touched lars sis! (:
& lastly, happy lunar birthday to my love. I love you. ♥
I understand that love comes with much pain,
but why did i have to love so much?
I'm still yearning for that love of yours..