P.S. There is one pain I often feel which you will never know, because it is caused by the absence of you..
THE LADYSTORIESWISHESESCAPESGOSSIPSPLAYINGREMINISCE
Welcome to Sweet-Delicatekisses.bs.com. Enjoy your stay! (:
Lerling is my name ﺕ
Sweet 19 ; 05.04.89 Attached | single
Alson Sua is love. ♥
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
♥ 5:37:00 PM
Went for driving lesson in the morning.I loved the instructor!! He taught me one time before for my second lesson and i simple love the way he teaches his lesson. (: So from now on i shall book the morning lesson on either mon or tue morning.yea yea!
Bf's out for outfield till today.I missed him badly! He makes me think of him everytime when he do those cute & funny expressions.Hahas! Maybe meeting him tml if he books out.
Msged deona in the afternoon after class was cancelled & will be collecting my econs textbook from her.Oh that lecturer, so irresponsible lars! Made the whole bunch of students wait for him for an hour outside the class.And we even had to go check whether he's coming to teach us today at the student services centre. =.=
I'm still yearning for that love of yours..
Fairy godmother, pls grant my wish!
Laptop
ITouch
PSP
DS Lite
New Phone
More Love New Adidas sports shoes
Driving license