P.S. There is one pain I often feel which you will never know, because it is caused by the absence of you..
THE LADYSTORIESWISHESESCAPESGOSSIPSPLAYINGREMINISCE
Welcome to Sweet-Delicatekisses.bs.com. Enjoy your stay! (:
Lerling is my name ﺕ
Sweet 19 ; 05.04.89 Attached | single
Alson Sua is love. ♥
Thursday, September 11, 2008
♥ 10:46:00 PM
Went to meet bf up during the weekends & he got me a DS for our anniversary.Thanks dear! (:
Bf came over to my place ytd night & had dinner with my family before he book in back to camp.I was surprise that he wanted to come over cos he usually dont like to come up to my place as it's a very long journey.I missed him alot. >.<
Was supposed to meet yy today but last min it got cancelled cos mum wanted to go to my aunt's place.Sorry yy! will meet up next week together with loi. (:
Went to school as usual & this new classmate of mine is really a bother to me cos she's getting on my nerves! Hope to finish this module soon & not see her anymore.LOL!
I'm still yearning for that love of yours..
Fairy godmother, pls grant my wish!
Laptop
ITouch
PSP
DS Lite
New Phone
More Love New Adidas sports shoes
Driving license