P.S. There is one pain I often feel which you will never know, because it is caused by the absence of you..
THE LADYSTORIESWISHESESCAPESGOSSIPSPLAYINGREMINISCE
Welcome to Sweet-Delicatekisses.bs.com. Enjoy your stay! (:
Lerling is my name ﺕ
Sweet 19 ; 05.04.89 Attached | single
Alson Sua is love. ♥
Thursday, October 9, 2008
♥ 10:39:00 PM
Exams are round the corner & i'm so stress out! I miss my frens, especially yy.Havent seen her for a very long time since i last met her a week ago.LOL!
Laptop delivery came over in the late afternoon but i only got my wireless connection done just a while ago.Texted with bf & he's so funny la.Keep ask me to do some sort of connection but i'm so slow at this kinda stuffs so i praise that he's very pro at this stuffs.LOL!
I missed him luhs! He's going to indonesia for 10 days on the 21st.Bored!! Gonna go out with my frens & cliques till he comes back from his trip. (:
I'm still yearning for that love of yours..
Fairy godmother, pls grant my wish!
Laptop
ITouch
PSP
DS Lite
New Phone
More Love New Adidas sports shoes
Driving license